The manufacturing stages are as follows
- 1- The paraffin is transformed into olefin by the process of deshydrogenation in the PACOL reactor.
- 2 and 3 – The olefins undergo two purification treatments to ensure that the end product meets the quality criteria required by clients.
- 4- The benzene and the olefins react inside the DETAL reactor.
- 5- The LAB thus produced is then distilled in order to collect and reuse the excess benzene and paraffin.
- 6- The LAB undergoes a final purification to get rid of its heaviest part (HAB) which is used commercially under the name Heavy Alkylate.